Friday, November 5, 2010

RCIA

I thought it might be nice to write a little bit about my RCIA classes. (The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) which is done through the Catholic church. They started in September, so wow...I've already been in the classes for a couple of months. Last week, Sunday October 31st, we had our first "rite". We were introduced, basically, to the church. I was like, what's up, I'm Mandie, I go here now. The priest said, "Peace be with you" and I was all like, "and also with you" Yeah...they really say that. I thought it was a joke. Anyway, it's a nice way to part ways, if you ask me. :)

Anyway, the classes are going really well so far. I'm really liking it.

This is just a tiny update. Everything in life is pretty much still the same, which is not a bad thing. I'm quite blessed to have a wonderful husband.

Goodbye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment