Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hello, my name is Amamda Berry, you killed me father...prepare to die!

HAAAAAY!

So, just a little update. Officially rocking his last name. HOLLER!

Social security wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be. I was in and out with in about 4 minutes once I was called up. Everything went smoothly except one minor little thing: My name was "AmaMda Berry" instead of Amanda Berry. I don't even know my own name. Sad face. :(

Anyway, next step is the GOD AWFUL hell that is the DMV. Actually, I guess I can't complain too much. At least it's isn't the Las Vegas DMV.



How, you might ask, did I manage to go though life with the incorrect name on my social security card? Apparently, no one in the world, including myself, pays attention. I've gotten all of my jobs, drivers licenses and all kinds of other things using that card and not one single person noticed. The social security lady did, finally. So, finally, I am Amanda Green.



It is easy being green...

No comments:

Post a Comment